Admissions / Admissions Procedure
At Indus World School, we have a simple admission procedure comprising the following 5 steps:
Each of the 5 steps are detailed as below:
School Visit by the Parents/Guardians
We believe that each prospective parent/guardian must know all that is needed to be known for a decision to be taken. Our staff is well trained in managing the school visit. The school visit has the following aspects:
- Parent/guardian arrival and welcome at the reception
- Initial conversation in which the School overview is provided
- Collection of Information about the child/ren or ward/s whose education is being considered at the School
- Presentation on the School is made, and associated queries are handled
- Tour of the School is provided while ensuring that no classes and activities get disturbed
- Any remaining queries are attended to by the School representative
- Interaction with School Principal is organized for a detailed understanding of our philosophy, approach and goals
- Briefing about the admission process is made and feedback is taken on the School
- For those who are interested in moving ahead, prospectus and brochure is handed over
- Feedback to be uploaded in the School ERP for monthly review and improvement
- If the parent/guardian is interested, they are offered to fill in the registration form.
- The child/ward is provided with a unique Registration ID.
- Registration details are filled in Enterprise Resource Planning software of the School.
Admission Test and Interaction
Step 1: A personal interview with the Principal or class teacher is held (till class V).
A written test is taken for admission in higher grades (class VI onwards).
Step 2: If the student clears the admission test and interaction, the student is invited for admission.
Documents Acceptance and Verification
Once the parent/guardian buys the prospectus form and the admission test or interaction step is successfully completed, the parent/guardian is requested to provide the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Progress Report of the last class attended (for Class II and above)
- Previous school record form
- Two recent passport size photographs of the student
- Two recent passport size photographs of the parents or the guardian
- Proof of residence (Electricity Bill, Lease Deed, recent bank statement, ownership document, Driver’s Licence, passport)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- Medical History
- Aadhaar card of the student
- If the parent shows interest in admission, he is asked to fill in admission form.
- Admission details are filled in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- The child/ward is provided with a unique Admission ID
- Fee is collected for the corresponding session